XBMC 11 B1/B2 - Scraper for Movie issue
It seems that since installed B1 of XBMC, and even after upgrading to B2, my movie scraper isn't working as it should.

This is on Windows 7 x64.

What is odd is that movies that were already in my collection from V10 will display the plot and movie info without issue, but all movies that I've added since V11 B1 show only genre info, and no plot, in any view mode.

Also, the Television category is not having this issue, and all new episodes populate info correctly.

If I click a recent movie and choose Info, it simply says Unavailable in all info categories.

However, the skin I use (alaska revisited latest build) shows the basic technical info, like rating, codec, audio info, etc in Landscape view.

But again, if I select a movie that has been there since V10, all info is displayed.

I've checked the Set Content, and it is set for Movies.

I have tried various scrapers, then cleaned and re-scanned my entire library.

I've tried the TMDB, IMDB and some other, and flip-flopping to each makes no difference. After each full rescan, I see no info on the recent movie files, and all info on the older files from preV11.

Any clue what I should be checking? I'm clueless what to check, and searches for help have resulted in no one else with the same issue.

Let me know what info you'd like me to post, and I'll provide it.

Thanks.
Well, no responses to my post, I see.

As a follow-up, I figured that I would point out that this continues to be an issue, even after Beta 3.

I've noticed that when a movie downloads, and it still has no info, if I click on the movie, chose Show Information, no info is displayed there, either.

However, if I then click Refresh, and select 'Yes' to 'LOCALLY STORED INFORMATION FOUND. CONTINUE REFRESH FROM INTERNET?", then it downloads all the correct and full movie info, without issue.

I have to perform this for every movie.

Any ideas why this is not happening automatically, as was the way in XBMC V10 ?
We can't tell anything without a debug log of a scan that doesn't pick up a movie.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'll send you a private message with a link to the log and a couple of screenshots, too.

Thanks
Please no PMs. Post them on pastebin and put them here.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11 B1/B2 - Scraper for Movie issue0