remote.xml PVR last channel
Good morning.

I'm in the stage to configure my remote control. I'm using this Guide (German). Unfortunately there's no section for the PVR commands.

What do I wanna configure:
My previous sat-receiver had a key to select the last used channel. And I wonder if there's no such a command in XBMC-PVR. Is there a list about with the PVR related commands available?
musv Wrote:Good morning.

I'm in the stage to configure my remote control. I'm using this Guide (German). Unfortunately there's no section for the PVR commands.

What do I wanna configure:
My previous sat-receiver had a key to select the last used channel. And I wonder if there's no such a command in XBMC-PVR. Is there a list about with the PVR related commands available?

I think 0 on my remote does this..
xxxnelly Wrote:I think 0 on my remote does this..

So it does.

Learn something new everyday. Very useful.
My remote has a button for the previous channel, I would like to configure for that behaviour. I have tried to configure it that way without any success. I added prevchannel in remote.xml like this:
<zero>Number0</zero>
<prevchannel>Number0</prevchannel>

With this in lircmap.xml:
<prevchannel>KEY_CHANNEL</prevchannel>

What am I doing wrong?
sronx Wrote:My remote has a button for the previous channel, I would like to configure for that behaviour. I have tried to configure it that way without any success. I added prevchannel in remote.xml like this:
<zero>Number0</zero>
<prevchannel>Number0</prevchannel>

With this in lircmap.xml:
<prevchannel>KEY_CHANNEL</prevchannel>

What am I doing wrong?

I faced with the same issue. The stuff below works for me:

.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/lircmapext.xml (I guess "remote.xml" in your case):
<keymap>
<global>
<universalremote>
<obc103>XBMC.PlayerControl(Previous)</obc103>
</universalremote>
</global>
</keymap>

.xbmc/userdata/Lircmap.xml:
<obc103>BTN-PrevChan</obc103>

What I understand from xbmc manuals, extended button should be named "obc1..255". However 'XBMC.PlayerControl(Previous)' is the name of the action you need, which is part of built-in functions (see http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._functions)
First of all:
Just pressing 0 didn't change anything in my case. Didn't find a default setting too in der Default user configs.

(2012-02-24, 04:53)perskym Wrote: I faced with the same issue. The stuff below works for me:
<obc103>XBMC.PlayerControl(Previous)</obc103>

I tried that solution, XBMC switches to a different channel, but it isn't the last called channel. Haven't found out a logic of which channel has been selected.
not to hijack this thread, but as well as a last channel function, when in the epg clicking select on a channel (regardless of it it's the current live channel) pops a menu with options for switch, add timer, and ok, with the program description.

is there a command to "switch" or record this item without the intermediate menu, and is there any skin development that would up the program info at the bottom of the epg grid ?

also it would be nice to have the next program details as well as the name on the tv page (seems a waste of space here, as there is very unlikely to be any image to display, so large empty box ?

many thanks, Will
So pressing 0 on a keyboard switches to the previous or last channel. But when using a remote how could you map a button to perform the same action? I don't see this documented anywhere. Thanks.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...remote.xml
So when inputting a channel number which has a zero in it kodi will switch back to previous channel and close channel number dialogue. CLEVER. How do we disable this??

Edit: So I've noticed that as soon as the channel number dialogue pops up (pressing 1-9) the 0 will again input 0 and not swap channel. My bad!
I am having trouble with this as well. I would like to map another key on my remote, but can't find any documentation on where "0" triggers the previous channel.
it's handled in code currently, directly responding to the key 0: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...er.cpp#L99
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
I have it set to backspace with these lines on my custom keyboard.xml:

Code:
<FullscreenLiveTV>
    <keyboard>
      <backspace>Number0</backspace>
    </keyboard>
</FullscreenLiveTV>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
remote.xml PVR last channel0