Grooveshark XBMC not logging in
I have put the correct user and password in but it keeps erroring with login password not recognised, then it loads the search menu anyway.
Any ideas what I can try?
It's definitely the right account and password as I can log in via Firefox to get to Grooveshark.
I've the same problem
+1
Do you have a premium account?
Ballistic Wrote:Do you have a premium account?

hehe,

yeah, just read that I need one. sorry bout that. no, I don't have a premium account.

no premium account. it's only for premium?

grooveshark should work with freet accounts, just like online.
I would have thought that also, but seems that it doesn't in this case....
The Grooveshark "script" works with a free account, but the Grooveshark "plugin" requires an "Anywhere" account.
NobodyHere Wrote:The Grooveshark "script" works with a free account, but the Grooveshark "plugin" requires an "Anywhere" account.

Good to know thanks Smile

I was having the same problem.
kyotocafe Wrote:Good to know thanks Smile

I was having the same problem.

Hasn't someone fixed this?
If it works on a browser with free then shouldn;t the plugin work with free accounts?
qwertyjjj Wrote:Hasn't someone fixed this?
If it works on a browser with free then shouldn;t the plugin work with free accounts?
Grooveshark isn't supposed to be available anywhere other than a PC/Mac, unless you have a Anywhere account (ie - Android Grooveshark). The plugin apparently is designed for the premium content access (ie - On Demand).
Grooveshark script does this allow you to search song and access my non premium account as im also having probs with login using plugin cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grooveshark XBMC not logging in0