Some scripts don't works anymore
hi.
i use xbmc since over a year and i can say i know something about how the center works. i always used the wheather feature, rss feed, webradio and xlink. but now after upgrading a bit i now installed the 05-02-2005 build.
everything works fine. except the scripts.only the gamespot plugin runs and none of the others. it only shows "running" less a second.
the log says that no image is found.
i also installed the python thing seperately and also an extra lib i think. i dont know how to get the webradio running or any other of these preinstalled script except the gamespot one.
greetz.
wrong forum, moving
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

you're missing pil (python image library).

head on over to xbmcscripts.com to get it.

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i installed them. but they were allready there and i overwrote it. but no change. any other reason?
maybe can you try to get a more recent version of the scripts that don't work
they are in the more recent version and should work in this xbmc release.
Thumbs Up 
i now installed the xbmc.2005.0510-orw release which comes with a lot scripts but the greatest part of them wont start. where can be the f**king problem?

now i formatted and installed only the ms dash. then i copied xbmc as dashboard. still no change. what the...

problem solved:
my ftp program transformed all filenames to small letters. so it couldnt find the modules to load.
(elbaba @ may 13 2005,13:49 Wrote:problem solved:
my ftp program transformed all filenames to small letters. so it couldnt find the modules to load.
doh.. thats a bad one. :nuts:
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some scripts don't works anymore0