Beta 2 Library update very slow
Just installed Eden Beta 2 on a completely new computer build....having the same issue where library update is extremely slow, I see it keep trying to download the same scraper info several times. Haven't tried TV shows, or another scraper to see if it's improved. Network/internet speeds are fine so that's not the issue.
Brilliant, glad I'm not the only one Smile I've tried other scrapers and tried disabling all addons, makes no difference
anyone managed to resolve this? Dharma still no problem speedwise (however other bugs are very annoying).

Another clean install of Beta 2 (and now 3), and while it doesnt take the 2-3minutes it used to, it still takes 30seconds+ even just to mark a file as Watched or change its cover before can use remote again. takes about 2-3seconds in Dharma

Creator of Aeon Nox skin suggested removing watchlist script which I've done but no difference Sad

I'm not using anything 'advanced' in XBMC, just basic movie and album playing, but to find a 'perfect' build that does those things is so hard Sad

Latest stable Dharma - speed great, but skins aren't as featured.
Latest daily build of Dharm - speed great, some of skin features are there, but others are missing - won't shut down PC when choose so from the remote (so need to then plug in mouse)
Eden - all betas - everything else fantastic, looks great, skin features great, but the moment modify a file cover/image/flag-watched,etc the delay is so frustrating.....especially when trying to get the list tidied up from all the incorrect scrapes from the automated scan
Still happening in beta 3 btw

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta 2 Library update very slow0