RF MCE remote control not working on Windows 7
Hi,

I was trying to use a remote control on a laptop which has Windows 7 Pro .I am trying to control XBMC on the Windows 7.
I have currently have XBMC 10.1 on one laptop and the eden beta 3 on another.
The remote works on neither.Its not even working on the Windows Media Centre on the Windows 7.Shocked
When I plug in the RF USB its shows and installs the drivers but nothing happens when I press the remote buttons.The remote has a LED light which comes on everytime a button is pressed.Confused

The remote is an RF MCE remote control model OR22E and I have also the RF USB Remote Receiver which came with the remote.

I have tried to look for options on this forum to make it work but have not been sucessful.....
Any third-party programs/software to make it would be apprecaited.

Please advise..
Is that an X10 remote? If so search for forum for "X10" and you should find plenty of threads.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:Is that an X10 remote? If so search for forum for "X10" and you should find plenty of threads.

JR

Yes mate its the X10 receiver but I have problems in that its not recognising my remote in windows 7 pro.
I have searched but there are many threads explaining what to do IF windows already sees it.
Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.... Please guide me further...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RF MCE remote control not working on Windows 70