Unable to expand or fill the entire TV screen
So i finally set up the HTPC running win 7 and using HDMI cables also XBMC is ran from eventghost. I'm not sure if it is a setting in eventghost or XBMC but I am unable to expand XBMC to cover the entire tv screen, it still leaves a small gap at the edges yet when I am in windows it covers the entire screen so I can gather that it must be one of the two. The screen is also 70 inches incase that matters.

I'm not sure where to begin to fix the issues. I am also using the last stable release of XBMC but but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have any other issues at the moment.
sp1d3y Wrote:So i finally set up the HTPC running win 7 and using HDMI cables also XBMC is ran from eventghost. I'm not sure if it is a setting in eventghost or XBMC but I am unable to expand XBMC to cover the entire tv screen, it still leaves a small gap at the edges yet when I am in windows it covers the entire screen so I can gather that it must be one of the two. The screen is also 70 inches incase that matters.

I'm not sure where to begin to fix the issues. I am also using the last stable release of XBMC but but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have any other issues at the moment.

Have you gone into the settings>system>video and used the video calibration?
I have, funny thing is, that is where i noticed the calibration is not allowed to go all the way to the edges. You know when you move the lines till they dissappear, theres still about an inch left on each side.
I hope i am explaining it well, I can try and gather a pic later if possible. I was wondering if "eventghost" has a way of limiting the video output or not?
Unlikely to be either - The lack of information make it difficult to troubleshoot, but if its an ATI card - then you will have to set the over/underscan settings (in Catalyst Control Centre) for each refresh rate that you are likely to use and save them.
steelman1991 Wrote:Unlikely to be either - The lack of information make it difficult to troubleshoot, but if its an ATI card - then you will have to set the over/underscan settings (in Catalyst Control Centre) for each refresh rate that you are likely to use and save them.

adding to this, do you have the latest GPU drivers installed?
I will check on both of those tonight and make sure, I'm still new to using XBMC so please let me know what else I can post to help give more information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to expand or fill the entire TV screen0