Adding TV Shows.. scraping turned off
Hey guys,

I like using Ember Media Manager to get all my poster/fan/movie/tvshow information and what not, as well as nfo's.

I have no issues with adding Movies to XBMC Eden Beta 2, but my issues are with XBMC recognizing TV Shows.

My directory and file name structure are stored on a external hard drive with every show being in the root directory.

X:\TV Show Name\
--> X:\TV Show Name\Season 1\
----> X:\TV Show Name\Season 1\TV.Show.Name.1x01.avi, TV.Show.Name.1x02.avi, TV.Show.Name.1x03.avi, etc.

X:\Another TV Show\
--> X:\Another TV Show\Season 1\
----> X:\Another TV Show\Season 1\Another.TV.Show.1x01.avi, Another.TV.Show.1x02.avi, Another.TV.Show.1x03.avi, etc.

I'll go to SYSTEM > FILE MANAGER and add source, which will be the drive that contains all the tv shows. Then go to VIDEOS > FILES and set content on the added source from the step above as TV SHOWS. I uncheck all scraper options as information is already in the directory for each show. XBCM asks me to refresh and I say yes, then it does some scraping and it adds only the first season as FORMULA ONE (some show from 1950) in the library.

I can see all the files in FILES view, but in Library mode, only the first season, no episodes, just the picture for that show. I've tried different shows with only a couple of episodes in a season to test it out-- same thing. I've tried deleting the database and reinstalling as well to figure out what's going on.

Is my naming convention to blame? Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding TV Shows.. scraping turned off0