Scrape wrong movies title of iso files
All movies with .mkv ; bluray folder and .iso file inside the right folder name got scrape well.

For example, i have avatar.iso in the folder .../avatar (2009)/avatar.iso
XBMC scrape it with right movie info
However, if i put the avatar.iso in the folder .../Bluray/ , XBMC scrape the bluray name instead of avatar.iso!

I have a lot of iso movies and dont want to manual create each folder for each iso in order to get scraped right! Can anyone please help me config to let xbmc regconize the filename.iso as the name of movies instead of the folder name?

Thanks alot!
You're doing yourself a favour to keep each in it's own directory, even:
/Bluray/Avatar/Avatar.iso
If you decide to use an outside program for tagging or want thumbnails and fanart or .nfo files then they get stored with that movie instead of in a big jumbled mess in one large directory.
Worth it to bite the bullet and set it up right.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Haiz, i think i should do as you said. I just switch from MP to XBMC. I think I prefer XMBC than MP due to its speed and nice skin. However, still try to match all plugin I used in MP to XBMC.

One quick question, do I need to scan all movies/TVseries database (inclu. info, fanart, ...) in each of my HTPC? I have 5 HTPC in my house running through NAS. Is there any better solution rather than fresh scan in each HTPC?

LV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape wrong movies title of iso files0