First, thank you for this skin! If I had the vision for one, and the time/talent, it would be essentially this.
Now, I need a little help:
1) I've figured out the best way to watch my video podcasts is create a "podcast" folder (with aliased folders directed to appropriate ones in my itunes music folder) that I added as a source under the video section.
I have thumbs and fanart for the shows (most are daily news podcasts, I can see the fanart in the "TV show information" context menu) but the viewing options seem to be more limited for an added source (i.e. not under the official "movies" or "tv shows" categories). Is there a way to utilize the fanart? I would look soooooo much nicer.
As a side, I can't simply add them to the "TV shows" section because no one keeps the tvdb updated/there is no real season,episode and therefore they aren't scraped. Additionally, I would want this anyways because I also use the EyeTV parser, which requires me to add the folder with video files as an additional source.
Extending this, it would be nice to have some of the view options available in TV shows also available for the added sources, particularly list info and wide list, especially if there will eventually be a sort of podcast scraper.
2) Many of my audio files are 1-2 hour long radio shows, though I don't see a way to fast forward or reverse, are there any controls I just don't see?
3) I love the ability to customize categories and submenus of the preexisting Categories, but what about submenus of custom categories? That would be awesome
4) I have the fanarts set to low dim, though I would love to make them even brighter. Is there a way I can change this? or eventually is there a way we could have 'low' 'medium' and 'high' options?
Thanks very very much
Fanart for added sources and other questions...
Joined: Sep 2009
2012-02-03 12:10 Post: #1
Joined: Jul 2008
2012-02-06 01:22 Post: #2
Russlush3 Wrote:First, thank you for this skin! If I had the vision for one, and the time/talent, it would be essentially this.
1. It's something I will think about adding.
2. You can highlight the seekbar on the OSD and it will allow you to drag to the desired point.
3. You can already do this. Once a new category is made a new option will show up in the submenu section.
4. At the moment there is only 'low and 'medium'