• 82(current)
[WINDOWS][PATCH]Bitstream output of HD audio formats
using this patch for a while now,
everything works fine and i can play anything i throw to it.

only issue i got is the so called pause bug sometimes.
when i put the movie on pause and i unpause it,
i sometimes get a stuttering audio,
swithing audio tracks helps solving it.

i re-read the post here and i read that some people had this issue also,
but i never found a real solution.

tried updating my ATI drivers to see if that was a issue,
but with no result (11.6 to 12.3)
Hardware that i use:
Onkyo TX-SR875 (HTPC > Reciever > TV all HDMI)
Intel® Core™ i5 CPU 661 | Sapphire HD 6570 1GB DDR3
using the latest patch
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I don't think there's a real solution to it, TRaSH. But seriously, if it's the only problem that we have with this patch, then who cares... I know I don't.
I just press Stop rather than Pause now and all is well.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Well it isn't a big issue for me.
I got a bigger issue with the AE build.
But my wife and daughter finds it annoying.
(2012-04-11, 20:34)TRaSH Wrote: only issue i got is the so called pause bug sometimes.
when i put the movie on pause and i unpause it,
i sometimes get a stuttering audio,
swithing audio tracks helps solving it.
I've seen this problem, too. My remedy was skipping back 15 seconds and the audio resynced. Might be less annoying than switching audio track.
(2012-04-12, 11:20)ArieS Wrote: I don't think there's a real solution to it, TRaSH. But seriously, if it's the only problem that we have with this patch, then who cares... I know I don't.

I dont see the problem either, I mean you can just press stop then resume from previous position....
i will give that a try,
if that works then i will reprogram my remote for WAF(and my daughter)
Hi all, First post so please be gentle I've scanned though the 123 odd pages of this topic but didn't see anything.
I have an ideacentre q180 which has a AMD Radeon™ HD 6450A graphic cards and a dual core d2700 atom.
if i install the XBMC-Eden11.0 HD-audio.zip I cannot play any film for more than a second or 2 then it crashes out back the film selection screen, however if i run XBMC-RC2 HDAudio.zip it works flawlessly showing true hd or dts mstr hd on my yamaha amp. Does anyone know the what might be cause?
my audio settings are
Audio Output hdmi
Speaker Configuration 5.1
and dts hd master capable amp and wasapi realtek hdmi output (ATI HDMI) audio output device.
in windows i have only the realtek HDMI Output ati HDMI audio enabled and is the default device the driver version 6.0.1.6519 driver date 02/12/2011.
thanks in advance
Did you do a clean install or just installed over RC2?
well, i've tried both i orginally installed in top, but i've removed the old version and installed fresh. i've also removed the profile settings whilst uninstalling.
thanks.
(2012-04-12, 22:06)sampras Wrote: however if i run XBMC-RC2 HDAudio.zip it works flawlessly showing true hd or dts mstr hd on my yamaha amp. Does anyone know the what might be cause?
If XBMC-RC2 HDAudio works flawless for you, just stick with it for now......I have been using it since DDD uploaded, and it is working fine for me too....Nod
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-04-12, 18:59)mrhyde1969 Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 11:20)ArieS Wrote: I don't think there's a real solution to it, TRaSH. But seriously, if it's the only problem that we have with this patch, then who cares... I know I don't.

I dont see the problem either, I mean you can just press stop then resume from previous position....

Not to be too much of a smart ass, but if a basic functionality is not working then it IS a problem, even if you have found a workaround that you are satisfied with. I had some friends over and hit this bug, I needed to pause the movie while one of the ladies tinkled, then after I resumed the movie the audio was all jacked up, which put a bit of a damper on things as the partially inebriated host (me) goofed around getting the audio and video back in sync.

Is this a huge problem? No, but it is a problem.
(2012-04-13, 19:11)voip-ninja Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 18:59)mrhyde1969 Wrote:

Not to be too much of a smart ass, but if a basic functionality is not working then it IS a problem, even if you have found a workaround that you are satisfied with. I had some friends over and hit this bug, I needed to pause the movie while one of the ladies tinkled, then after I resumed the movie the audio was all jacked up, which put a bit of a damper on things as the partially inebriated host (me) goofed around getting the audio and video back in sync.

Is this a huge problem? No, but it is a problem.
+1......if the funtion doesn't work, there is problem!

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-04-13, 18:20)bluray Wrote:
(2012-04-12, 22:06)sampras Wrote: however if i run XBMC-RC2 HDAudio.zip it works flawlessly showing true hd or dts mstr hd on my yamaha amp. Does anyone know the what might be cause?
If XBMC-RC2 HDAudio works flawless for you, just stick with it for now......I have been using it since DDD uploaded, and it is working fine for me too....Nod

OK, that's a plan, were there any differences between rc2 and the final release? i notice the load screen is different.
Where could i find out?
(2012-04-13, 22:51)sampras Wrote:
(2012-04-13, 18:20)bluray Wrote:

OK, that's a plan, were there any differences between rc2 and the final release? i notice the load screen is different.
Where could i find out?

You'd have to browse all the commits on GitHub between those dates. Take my word for it though - there was nothing substantial for most users between RC2 and Eden final, so you'd almost certainly not notice any differences.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Hi,
is it possible to add dual audio support? I need dual audio for music playback and hd audi for movies...
Dual Audio
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS][PATCH]Bitstream output of HD audio formats17