Ipad restarts when playing a video
Hello I installed xbmc on a 1 gen Ipad. When I play a video from xbmc it will display the apple logo then restart. What is the cause of this and is there a solution? Also on 5.0.1.

Thanks
taunnt Wrote:Hello I installed xbmc on a 1 gen Ipad. When I play a video from xbmc it will display the apple logo then restart. What is the cause of this and is there a solution? Also on 5.0.1.

Thanks

This usually happens if you play a video and the ipad CPU isn't strong enough to decode it. When you see the video lagging a bit and having lots of trouble with A/V syncing, this usually happens after 3-5 mins.
zero actual information in this post. useless to even start debugging, we don't even know WHICH version of xbmc you might be using.
davilla Wrote:zero actual information in this post. useless to even start debugging, we don't even know WHICH version of xbmc you might be using.

It's 10.0-7 and on Ipod 1 gen 5.0.1. Yep any video being played from xbmc will force Ipad to restart.

Arg! It was the version I was using. I got 11.0.0 and all is good.

Thanks
Then update to Eden Beta 1 via Cydia.
I'm having a similar issue but not streaming media-heavy movies.

I'm running iOS 4.3.3 on jail broken iPad 2 with XBMC eden beta. For example, I'll start watching HGTV and 5 minutes into it the iPad will reboot. Since I'm already on 11.0 that didn't fix my issue sadly.

Any idea what could be wrong here or if I can provide more help? Thanks!

My log: http://pastebin.com/CV9mJCjW

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ipad restarts when playing a video0