I have a problem with LiveStreams Plugin plz help
Hi everyone I have a problem with LiveStreams Plugin see in the picture

plz help me.
Please post this in the main livestream thread rather than creating separate posts.

In order to understand the error message you need to include a log file. Simply google xbmc log file and whatever platform you are using, eg Mac, windows, atv .... Info will be provided on how to start debugging and where the log file is. Use pastebin and a link to your log.
apw2607 Wrote:Please post this in the main livestream thread rather than creating separate posts.

In order to understand the error message you need to include a log file. Simply google xbmc log file and whatever platform you are using, eg Mac, windows, atv .... Info will be provided on how to start debugging and where the log file is. Use pastebin and a link to your log.

It looks like he has not added a valid source file if he is getting that error on startup

Hold the menu button down and choose add on settings. Then choose a source file. Give it a name. Hit ok. And relaunch.
i had this 14:05:44 T:3036 M:1179504640 INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (720p/includes.xml): Failed to open file (row=0, col=0)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I have a problem with LiveStreams Plugin plz help0