switching between favorites while watching one
I am looking for a way to switch between favorites while watching onewith the MCE remote. How can I do that? Is that possible?

Thank you
Dasko Wrote:I am looking for a way to switch between favorites while watching onewith the MCE remote. How can I do that? Is that possible?

Thank you

Any ideas?
Press the Escape button to get back to the Home screen then go into favourites from there.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:Press the Escape button to get back to the Home screen then go into favourites from there.

JR

That would be quite annoying process. Is there any way to switch to the following favorite while you are playing one, pressing only a button?
No. The Favourites are not like a playlist. There is no concept of a "next favourite" within XBMC. It sounds as if you'd be better off using a playlist.

JR
Thank you JR. When I add live streaming channels to a playlist it is working and I can easly switch from one channel to another. The issue is that I cannot save the playlist (I click on save, type in the name and click OK) but the playlist is not available when anywhere. I am using NEOS skin.

Any help is appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
switching between favorites while watching one0