Reset XBMC
Hi just a quick one i have recently put xbmc on my laptop but just keep getting script error. I want to re-start my xbmc and start again from fresh. can i just uninstall or do i need to delete my cache? i tried to understand and install SickBeard and since trying to install i keep getting errors now.

I was also wondering if their is a simple guide to install xbmc and what software works well with windows.

appreciate everyones help, awesome to see everyone plays their part!Big Grin

thanks
To "reset" your install, just delete everything in your userdata folder, and you're off to a fresh start.
Star 
You didn't mention what win O/S you're using. Win 7 makes a folder C:\Users\PatK\AppData\Roaming\XBMC that you need to delete if you want to start ALL over. Just updating XBMC just overwrites the program folder.
Press Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%"

(including the quotes) and click OK and an Explorer window will open. In this window find a directory called XBMC. This contains all your user data. Rename this folder to XBMC-Old, then uninstall XBMC. This will completely remove all traces of XBMC from your PC.

JR
Thanks People. All sorted now.

just another question:

is their anyway of getting a stream added i.e.: Justin TV and Sopcast? Sopcast would be a great one, Ive seen JTV but i keep again just getting error message. would not having all the right codec affect XBMC performance?
Star 
Start a new thread for a new question.

There are forums/threads for each plugin.
How to reset my android box? Because evrytime i open live tv,its not coming out.it says check login details.what should i do? Pls help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reset XBMC0