Hey everyone!

First my rig...

CPU: AMD Phenom x4 9850 Black Edition
GFX: ATI Radion HD 4870
MOBO: ASUS M2n68-AM
RAM: 2x2GB GEIL DDR2 PC2-6400
PRIMARY HDD: 640GB WDC WD6401AALS-00L3B2
XBMC: Version 10.1

Nothing to brag about but it gets the job done. I have a network multimedia player Cirago CMC3100. Specs are here. I know PlayOn works with the Cirago CMC3100 as per the manufacturer however I wanted save the money and use a free alternative like XBMC. I am fairly new when it comes to streaming but I know my way around the computer. I seek help.

What I want to accomplish is have my PC use XBMC and run Netflix(I have a paid account), youtube, Hulu(Not Hulu+) and other streaming websites and push it to my Cirago unit. However I have no idea how to set this up or even where to start. I know how to share, upload and download videos from my Cirago unit via my PC as well as stream video files from my PC to the Cirago unit. I even can stream from my PC's optical drive to my Cirago unit but I have no idea how to stream web content from my PC to my Cirago unit. I am under the impression that this is what XBMC is for but if it is not please stop me and say so and I'll call it quits.

I have spent hours reading over the forum, reading the beginners guide that a member on here spent numerous hours I am sure making it as well as taking a visit to wiki but I just can't grasp how to proceed and make this happen.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

HAPPY SUPER BOWL WEEKEND!
BUMP

No one has any ideas?
There is no way, or at least no simple way, for XBMC to stream video from e.g. Youtube and redirect the video stream to the Cirago.

You say you can play media from XBMC with the Cirago and I'm guessing you're using uPnP to do this. The trouble is that the uPnP server needs the stream source to be scanned into it's library, and this is impossible when the stream is being opened with an add-on.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cirago CMC 3100 please help!0