Black edge around video
If an ATI card - make sure you adjust the over/underscan settings in Catalyst Control Center, for each refresh rate that you intend to use.
it's your PC or monitor issues.
Yes, it is an ATI card (HDMI to Panasonic plasma) and I adjusted overscan to 0%, I don't find an option where can I change overscan for different refresh rates? I have the latest catalyst driver instaled.
Go to CCC desktop properties I think. Set the refresh rate there for each one you are going to use for playback (23/24, 50 etc) and save when propmpted. Once you have changed to the appropriate refresh rate and saved - adjust the overscan and again save.
steelman1991 Wrote:Go to CCC desktop properties I think. Set the refresh rate there for each one you are going to use for playback (23/24, 50 etc) and save when propmpted. Once you have changed to the appropriate refresh rate and saved - adjust the overscan and again save.

Done, but the edge remains! As I remember after fresh install of eden beta 2 there was no problem with black edge ?
None reported that I remember - make sure you save all your changes, before CCC resets to your default setting.
Use videocalibration then - find it in the video OSD. Or maybe your TV supports "Just scan" instead of fixed resolutions for getting rid of the black bars...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Star 
Go to you CCC settings window>My Digital Flat Panels>Scaling Options>move the slider to MAX overscan (don't toggle the use program scaling options).

If your slider is MAX over scan already... then it's your PC or monitor issues.
I tried with video calibration but can t move the blue half box over the video into black edge. I also tried with just scan aspect on TV and the result is slightly less edge. As PatK sugested the slider is on max verscan, so the problem must be a PC.
refosk Wrote:Yes, it is an ATI card (HDMI to Panasonic plasma) and I adjusted overscan to 0%,

Your not going to fill the screen if its set at 0.....you need to move it above zero to fill the screen.
Main HTPC:
Intel e4600 + AMD HD5450 + Antec NSK2480B case + 4gb ddr2 + Earthwatts 430 + 1.5tb Seagate 7200 + XBMC Rapier Qualar Mod Skin + Win7
Office HTPC/Ripper/Server:
AMD x4 635 + GT220 + Antec 300 case + 4gbddr3 + OCZ ModXStream 500 psu + 3x2tb WD green drives + Win7
System->Video->Playback:
Try to disable "Adjust display refresh rate..." and "Sync playback to display"
If that removes the border it should be like like steelman said a problem with refreshrate and Overscan.

Testing right now I report back in some mins.

Done:
So you just have to set the refreshrate and then change the overscan:
Set to 60hz go to overscan and set it so you have fullscreen.
apply

repeat for every refreshrate you want to use.
I solved the problem: if I set windows desktop to aero theme then video is playing full screen without black edge, if I set desktop to windows 7 basic theme the edge is shown. Anyway thanks to all of you for helping me!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black edge around video0