• 113(current)
[ARCHIVED - WON'T UPDATE] XSqueeze - Squeezebox player for XBMC
Well the XSqueeze perspective on this is simple - XSqueeze is a just a simple KODI GUI shell to squeezelite or squeezeslave - your choice. If you can get it working with either of those directly, it will pretty much definitely work with XSqueeze. If you can't, it won't.

I have zero experience to offer with BT audio though, so I am afraid you're on your own there!
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Hi, XSqueeze was automatically updated to version 1.2.4 yesterday on my KODI 16 Jarvis, and now XSqueeze refuses to run.
It has run without any problems for a loooong time. Now it is dead in the water. I see the startup delay messages I have set, but therafter - noting. No error messages on screen. Is there a log somewhere?

I have stopped and restarted KODI, but to no avail.

What has happened?
How can I revert back to the previous version?
@oyvindo

Nothing has happened. Last updates were 23 days ago and very minor - see https://github.com/bossanova808/reposito...its/master

Happy to help.....but read my my signature eh?
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
...that said, I think the issue is that your Kodi is not pulling the latest dependencies - mine went and got them without the main addon requiring a pointer to the new version, but I've added that in to v1.2.5...so once you get that (It's uploading now, github is slow so might take a half hour or so...) - I think all will be well again. If not -> debug log please

(BTW the changes were needed due to some recent LMS server changes)
It's now been almost a day gone by, and when I click on update, still there's only 1.2.4 that shows up....
Well I clicked update last night immediately after it finished uploading, and it worked fine (on 4 separate machines).....it's definitely there.
..and just checked again here at work to be sure. All good, updated on both Jarvis and Krypton.
Possibly depends when local mirrors update.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@oyvindo - got it now? All good?
First I want to say thanks for this plug in. When is use the Squeeze Controller app and I click on My Music I can select Music Folders. Is there any way to enable this in the plug in? I have some folders with multiple Artists that I would like to be able to select and play.
@BradD

There's no immediate way - I'd have to add it in XSqueezeChooser.

I'm not likely to do so in a hurry, though - I don't really use XSqueeze myself and haven't for a long time, so motivation to add/change much at this point is low-ish. I might get there, but don't hold your breathe!

If you know a little python it would not really be difficult and I'd be very happy to accept a pull request with it added.
No worries, thanks for the quick response. I'm really good at using other peoples ingenuity but I've never learned to do any coding myself unless you count Atari Basic some 30 odd years ago.
@BradD Update to 1.2.6 just added to the repo - little present, just for you. It's inelgantly done, but should get you going as you requested.

(You got lucky, I was bored today Smile
(2017-01-11, 03:28)bossanova808 Wrote: @oyvindo - got it now? All good?
Yes, thank you (sorry for late reply - been busy at work)
But there seem to be some glitches. The progress bar jumps back and forth randomly during playback, and if I choose to skip to the next track, it plays it on top of the one currently playing (?) If I click 'stop', the first track is stopped, while the second keeps on playing.
Absolutely nothing has changed re: playback. My guess would be in testing it lately you've maybe got some lingering software players registered at the server end.

I'd reboot everything, your server included, see if that fixes it up.
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARCHIVED - WON'T UPDATE] XSqueeze - Squeezebox player for XBMC3