[RELEASE]XSqueeze - Squeezebox player, music chooser and visualiser for XBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
sdsnyr94 Offline
Fan
I am about to do a small amount of begging:

If you do get the urge to work on this a little, the ability to choose by 'Album Artist' in the Chooser would be great. I am running LMS 7.9, and on the web page you can sort by Album Artist. In Chooser, I only see All Artists, which gives me hundreds of items listed as <this artist/this artist/and then this artist>.

Also, if you could be a little clearer on your previous comment (#1526). I took a look and did not see a NowPlayingWindow.xml in the resources folder....however there were a couple in the /resources/skins/default/720p/ directory titled XSqueezeNowPlaying and XSqueezeNowPlaying_Slave.

I tried commenting out all of the Artist Slideshow lines in the XSqueezeNowPlaying.xml... but that just resulted in getting a blank screen on launch, so I reversed what I did. Can I disable it from within here (at least the visual display of it, if we can't decoupling it).. or can I only play with the X/Y positioning?

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-08 20:08 by sdsnyr94.)
find quote
bossanova808 Offline
Donor
\repository.bossanova808\staging\script.xsqueeze\resources\skins\Default\720p\XS​queezeNowPlaying.xml

..is the one you need. it should be quite easy to disable the display side of it. But yeah it needs python work to stop it from running altogether - as does album artist stuff (that's xsqueeze choose and should be very easy to add if you fancy learning a little Python)...

Honestly, I don't see myself having much chance to do this in the short term future. I'm very busy lately I'm afraid!

Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*
find quote
bbcorac Offline
Hi Sorry if this is covered in the 102 pages somewhere but if it is i cant find it.
i can't seem to get the audio to output from the analog /headphone port on any of my P i have tried openelec and OSMC i have no problem getting audio to output to the HDMI.
I also have no problem getting the analog output from either openelect or OSMC the problem is when i launch XSquesse it seems to refuse to use anything ofter than the HDMI. i have tried changing the setting in the audio options of xsquesse.
i have read so many different pages on this that my head is starting to spin.
so if anyone knows a way of doing this that is not to confusing then please let me know.
(This post was last modified: Today 04:26 by bbcorac.)
find quote
bossanova808 Offline
Donor
Well normally the chooser should do it for you fine, but it all depends on what's going on with the audio sub system.

Best thing, as ever, is to drop to the command line, cd into the addon binaries dir, and run squeezelite or squeezeslave directly on the command line and work out what is happening from there. Once you know what setting are needed, you can then easily transfer that in to XSqueeze....

Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*
find quote