• 107(current)
[ARCHIVED - WON'T UPDATE] XSqueeze - Squeezebox player for XBMC
Looks like its a known bug with current millhouse @Tavalin
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Thanks bossanova, have you got a link with more details?

For what it's worth I'm using an Intel x86 64-bit chip rather than a Pi though.
See github pr 8797, on phone sorry
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Hi , would anybody know if this would work please if I ran Kodi and LMS on an Acer Revo 3610 with this XSqueeze plug in , if I say played an Album in Kodi would it then sync and play 3 other Squeeze players on Jogglers at the same time ?
So if you pressed play on Kodi would they all sync and play .

Thanks in advance

Also is anyone using Vox Commando successfully with this :-)
That should in theory work, yes. I used to do similar all the time (although my LMS was on a separate server).

No idea on 'vox commando'
Thanks for the reply , Vox Commando works with Kodi I believe and you would say " Play Artist David Bowie " ( God rest his soul ) and it would start playing .
I'm just not sure it would also work within this plug in though , guess I might look on their forum for that one ;
This Add on like looks great though .
Hi all,

Is there a way to tell Kodi not to use port 9090, but a different port?
I ask because I use some LMS plugins with 9090 hardcoded and that causes a conflict.

Any help is apprechaited.
Kodi's ports are configurable in settings->services IIRC

They recently changed the defaultt http port from 80 to 8080 to try and avoid clashes (which was silly I think, as 8080 is the second most commonly used port - should have chosen something more random...).

But you can change them in there no worries, just restart Kodi after.
Hi,
I can't get XSqueeze to work. I keep getting a "permission denied" error, when I try to launch xsqueeze.
Here's the log, starting from when I click on the XSqueeze-Icon in the mainmenu of Kodi: http://pastebin.com/kZCneCiZ
I redirected the addon_data-folder to a shared folder on a Windows Server 2012R2-machine using pathsubstitution in the advanced_config.xml, but it seems XSqueeze still tries to write to AppData\Roaming\Kodi\ (Which shouldn't be denied either because Kodi has write-permission there as well). I tried on 2 different machines with the same advanced-settings.xml

Does anybody have a similar setup and can help me with that?

*edit: oh, important, I use Kodi 16 Jarvis.
Hi, I just discovered this great application which, used as controller is matching perfectly my needs.
I am integrating a PI with an embedded screen in a home-made hifi player (2 PC integrated in a wood box). The screen is 320x480. Is there an existing skin for this display size, or should I modify the existing one ? I would only need the upper left part and the controls (it is a touchscreen) : pause/play, stop, next, previous.

thanks
David
@dmetoz - No existing skin. If it were me I'd make a new one (based off Estuary rather than Confluence, might as well go with the future...).

Happy to help with integrating it, bit basically it is an .xml file and pretty simple, just look at what is there and then grab part of Estuary and hack away Smile
@RockNLol Never cut a log file, you take out all the useful stuff. That said, in this case, I can't really help I think - it seems kodi's python can't write to that folder, so you need to work that out, then it will work. That's an OS level thing. It's probably python doesn't follow pathsubstitution, maybe?? The code that set's the path is very simple:

Code:
RUNTOKEN_PATH = xbmc.translatePath("special://userdata/addon_data/script.xsqueeze/runtokens/")

(in constants.py if you want to experiment)

...but basically, if that fails, other stuff later will fail too, so I think you need to solve the more fundamental permissions issue somehow first, and then you'll probably find it all just works.
Today i installed it on 2 devices but with sucess only on one.

Windows10 Kodi 15.2 is working perfectly.

Openelec 6.0.3 Kodi 15.2 is not. It just does not start and fails directly.

Code:
21:04:11  34.680401 T:1624233024   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'init'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.xsqueeze/default.py", line 26, in <module>
                                                from NowPlayingWindow import *
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.xsqueeze/resources/lib/classes/NowPlayingWindow.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                cec.init()
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'init'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
21:04:12  36.036465 T:1624233024  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
21:04:12  36.114410 T:1624233024  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:04:13  36.451763 T:1624233024   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.xsqueeze/resources/lib/classes/NowPlayingWindow.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                cec.init()
21:04:14  37.453926 T:1624233024  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
21:04:14  37.577351 T:1624233024  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:04:14  37.908306 T:1624233024   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                cec.init()
21:04:14  37.936867 T:1499460672  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
21:04:14  38.071980 T:1499460672  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:04:14  38.119926 T:1624233024  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
21:04:15  38.507534 T:1624233024  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
21:04:15  38.507748 T:1624233024  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:04:15  38.570339 T:1499460672   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                cec.init()
21:04:15  38.698906 T:1491072064  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:04:16  39.248184 T:1624233024   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                cec.init()

Here is the full log https://paste.linuxlounge.net/#/UBqkekbM...bSCZx_fdUI

Can you help me please?
@Dersch

Looks like the cec module is missing on Openelec.

Try disabling cec in xsqueeze settings and see if it works.

It most likely will. Then ask the OE people why the cec module is missing.
(2016-02-20, 00:15)bossanova808 Wrote: Kodi's ports are configurable in settings->services IIRC

Sorry, but what does IIRC mean?
If I go to Settings->Services in Kodi 16 there are no option there to configure Kodi ports.... ?
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARCHIVED - WON'T UPDATE] XSqueeze - Squeezebox player for XBMC3