The returning subtitles
I use the last nightly build (20111210) and Aeon skin.
3 weeks ago i downloaded two subtitles, one for a movie (Tinker Taylor Solider Spy) and one for a tv episode (Vampire Diaries).

Now when i download a new subtitle FOR ANY OTHER movie or tv episode, xbmc downloads ALWAYS the subtitles for the former mentioned movie/episode from 3 weeks ago.

The srt file is named correctly after the corresponding movie/episode, but the text is from Tinker Taylor oder Vampire Diaries.

I doesn´t matter, which subtitle website i use (subscene, opensubs etc.), it´´s always the same error.

It´s crazy! Is there some kind of cache i have to delete or something?
Test with the Eden beta 2 from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/ or if you don't mind waiting a few days beta 3 is about to be released.

JR
Ah, i thought, the nightlys are even newer than the Eden beta? Ok, then i will try the beta.
Nightlies are frozen during the beta so they'll be older.
sibisibisibi Wrote:I use the last nightly build (20111210) and Aeon skin.
3 weeks ago i downloaded two subtitles, one for a movie (Tinker Taylor Solider Spy) and one for a tv episode (Vampire Diaries).

Now when i download a new subtitle FOR ANY OTHER movie or tv episode, xbmc downloads ALWAYS the subtitles for the former mentioned movie/episode from 3 weeks ago.

The srt file is named correctly after the corresponding movie/episode, but the text is from Tinker Taylor oder Vampire Diaries.

I doesn´t matter, which subtitle website i use (subscene, opensubs etc.), it´´s always the same error.

It´s crazy! Is there some kind of cache i have to delete or something?

similar to this?
@amet

No, there is no folder with that name to delete.
sibisibisibi Wrote:@amet

No, there is no folder with that name to delete.

there has to be "userdata\addon _data\script.xbmc.subtitles\sub_tmp" somewhere... if you post a debug log i can help ... crystal ball has a day off here Smile
I know this was over two years ago, but I have exactly this problem now on a Helix Beta 1 install.

Has there been a solution to this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The returning subtitles0