Is there an XMBC wiki for the Gen1 AppleTV and Its Remote?
I'm reading through the wiki and its showing a context menu I can't find or create, and then the wiki tells you to press the "info" button? The Gen1 ATV has a 2-button remote where the upper is a rocker-style with an outer ring having four (4) switches, and a center/select ring. The lower button is basically a menu button that reverts to a previous menu.

I have Eden up and "running" using the Confluence interface, but all I'm seeing is a List in a "window"on the left that shows movie title and file size, and a screen grab smaller window on the right that shows an obscure screen capture shot somewheres from the middle of the movie.

Is there another wiki for ATV Gen1 users? And this may seem dumb... but shouldn't there be a Section devoted to the AppleTV Gen1 & Gen2 Users rather than sticking it within a Mac section?

Doc
Maybe I haven't propagated the links enough, but there's a link on the main page to the ATV1 FAQ (a work in progress): http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Apple_TV_1_FAQ

Just now updated with the info you needed: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=App...AQ#Remotes

Both the ATV1 and ATV2 are particular XBMC favorites of mine, so I plan on really expanding their info on the XBMC wiki.
Ned...

Thank you so much for that link!!! Here I had been thinking what a dolt I was (well, maybe I am) but that one little clue... Hold Down The Menu Button... and you get the Context menu! BaddaBing!

OK, so now I've had it scan my library/media drive and I'm playing around with Confluence setups to see which one I like, because I'm not sure if I should venture into AEON just yet... it might be too intimidating?

I do have one question. We have a lot of movies for my grandkids, and some of the Barbie movies come through the scan with the correct screen art, some have none. So can you use more than one scraper or is that dumb? Some of these movies might've been made for TV and repackaged... usually we buy them when we see them at the supermarket for under ten bucks... often $5.99 LOL. Is there a way to transfer my own art to the database somehow? I'm using IMDB right now, but I could scan it and size it with PhotoShop. Just curious.

But thanks again.

Doc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there an XMBC wiki for the Gen1 AppleTV and Its Remote?0