Big Grin 
Hi.

I have a folder structure like this

./
./[....] some movies
./Spy Kids (2001) [720p]
./Spy Kids 2- The Island of Lost Dreams (2002) [720p]
./Spy Kids 3-D- Game Over (2003) [720p]
./Spy Kids- All the Time in the World (2011)
./[....] some other movies

I have tried updating/scanning the library again and again but only Spy Kids 2001 and 2011 got scanned. The SpyKids 2 and 3 weren't. (confirmed checking the debug log)

I've checked inside these 2 folders, same to any other folders, including the fanart, .nfo and the .mkv file. (the *.mkv are named same as its folder name)

_ I've thought of the special characters such as "-" causes this problem but other movie names that contain these characters got scanned as normal.
_ I've also thought of XBMC thinking it as a movie set, but in the library it doesn't display any set. (I have Final Destination 1-5 and each of them are displayed separately in the library as well).

Any idea?
Thanks alot. Nod

(even remove the folders/and the .nfo file but still didn't get scanned)
Try to rename Spy Kids 3-D to "Spy Kids 3 Game Over (2003)" (a search term that yields results on themoviedb.org), or create a movie.nfo (not the name of the video/mkv file) file which contains:

Code:
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/12279-spy-kids-3-d-game-over

That's what I do with problematic movie titles; the URL will make sure the scraper finds the correct movie. (You don't need anything else in that file.)
dnixx Wrote:Try to rename Spy Kids 3-D to "Spy Kids 3 Game Over (2003)", or create a movie.nfo file which contains:

Code:
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/12279-spy-kids-3-d-game-over

[SOLVED]

Thanks for suggestion. Problem solved. Turn out the scrapper does not work properly (cannot file movie with name for .NFO file)
Upgraded (from 10.1) to 11.0 Eden Beta2 solved this problem (i.e. better scrapper)
hi, i have a my videos folders and dropped in a movie called "Beneath the Darkness 2011.mkv" but xbmc wont see it. other mkvs work fine but sometimes there is one thats not recognised by xbmc
i upgraded to Eden RC2 but alas

any ideas?
thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Help] XBMC does not see some movies when updating library0