• 9(current)
XBMC 11.0 Eden: Beta3 available now
myron Wrote:yep, it's gone.

made a fresh build from master (XBMCSetup-20120226-9c160fe-dx) - works fine here.
Building from Eden (XBMCSetup-20120207-1fef727-dx) - still like the picture above.

So whats the difference here?!?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
The custom shutdown timer won't always shutdown the system. XBMC quits but the system keeps running.

full xbmc.log

Quote:03:25:18 T:1904 NOTICE: stop sap announcement listener
03:25:18 T:1904 NOTICE: clean cached files!
03:25:18 T:1904 NOTICE: unload skin
03:25:18 T:1904 NOTICE: stop python
03:25:21 T:2520 ERROR: Exception in python script callback execution
Hi. Just installed this on my Aspire Revo, but I don't see any options for custom skins (e.g. Transparency!). Are there no additional skins available except for Confluence?
Anyone else having issues with XBMC.EXE getting stuck in processes after closing the program? Never had this problem until Beta 3, but I have my remote set up to Alt-F4 when I hit the Exit button. Always worked to close XBMC before, but now all of a sudden it closes the program but it's still running in processes. Which will not allow you to rerun XBMC whenever you need it. Temporary work around has been to just keep XBMC running all the time.
Yup, its happening to me too Jay. I've been upgrading my htpc and tidying up my event ghost script. I used to kill processes with a batch file but started to use F4 and it it doesn't work properly.
Beta 3 crashes just after opening on OSX 10.8 DP1
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
mwdowns Wrote:Like the new look. But it seems like the compatibility with my Logitech DiNovo Mini has been broken. Letter keys work, but the "play" "stop" "next" "previous" buttons do not. What can I do to help you see what I am seeing?

Your problem might be related to this:
<enablemultimediakeys>

This setting only has any effect on Windows versions of XBMC, and only applies to builds from 28th May 2011 onwards. In Windows the multimedia keys generate a WM_APPCOMMAND message in addition the keypress. XBMC processes both keypresses and the WM_APPCOMMAND messages, and the end result would be that the command is executed twice. To avoid this, by default multimedia keypresses are disabled. Although it should rarely be necessary, the enablemultimediakeys setting allows you to enable the multimedia keys.

Example:

<enablemultimediakeys>true</enablemultimediakeys>

from: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Use...ttings.xml

My problem is a bit different though: I use the volume up and down multimedia keys to change the windows volume (as opposite to the xbmc volume) and they used to be ignored by xbmc which was fine. But now (since eden Beta 2), when I use "volume down", it triggers "previous menu item" in xbmc.

12:20:57 T:3052 DEBUG: SDLKeyboard: scancode: 2e, sym: 0063, unicode: 0000, modifier: 0
12:20:57 T:3052 DEBUG: CApplication::OnKey: c (f043) pressed, action is ParentDir

(the c key wasn't actually pressed but the volume down multimedia key)
What an nice suprise... thx
marcel68 Wrote:What an nice suprise... thx

thanks for the heads up Smile interesting, will check it out when i get back from work Smile
Star 
RC1 is a nice treat... installed without a hitch and everything is smooth in my initial checks.

Many thanks to the tireless efforts of those involved in the construction; artists of a different world.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 Eden: Beta3 available now2