Anyone any ideas

Cheers

Enable it in settings->video library
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Cheers Martijn i was going out of my mind

Cheers
Are movie sets pretty much an all-or-nothing? I have certain movies that I'd rather keep as singles instead of being lumped into a movie set.
Zero3ffect Wrote:Are movie sets pretty much an all-or-nothing? I have certain movies that I'd rather keep as singles instead of being lumped into a movie set.

It is ALL or NOTHING Nod
This was the compromise they made on short notice for Eden.

If you don't want them in a movie set you can edit your library using the "Movie Set Add-on"(passion xbmc-repo) or one of the webinterface add-ons (not sure which one. think AWXi )
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Star 
If you set the scraper to IMdb, I don't believe the .nfo will include sets flag. So if you have an issue with sets, then use IMdb. Personally I love the idea of sets... and to have them done auto magically is a nice feature.

You can also use XWMM to manipulate/edit sets if there's just one or two you need modding.
Thank you Martijn. I knew they changed something about movie sets and how they are scraped, but they didn't include this extremely useful bit of information in the blog post.

I've never found a good change list for XBMC updates. Does this exist somewhere? It would be incredibly useful, especially when a feature change like this takes place.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets0