[RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
mikebzh44 Offline
Posting Freak
I'm using Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 and widgets based on smart playlists are OK :

[Image: t39ttPW.jpg]

But on your second screenshot, "12 years a slave" is not related to any movies displayed on widget, right ?

So i think you have to ask for skinner to add same behaviour for smart playlist menu as for default Movies menu.

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

find quote
ferdinand Offline
(2014-10-02 09:33)mikebzh44 Wrote:  I'm using Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 and widgets based on smart playlists are OK :

[Image: t39ttPW.jpg]

But on your second screenshot, "12 years a slave" is not related to any movies displayed on widget, right ?

So i think you have to ask for skinner to add same behaviour for smart playlist menu as for default Movies menu.

Yes, what I show in the second pic (I think) is some function of the skin. It shows me the last partially viewed movie that I've seen.

The last movie I play and then stop appears there but in the playlist there is nothing shown, I already have ask in the ACE skin forum, just waiting for response.
Thanks for your great support!
find quote
mikebzh44 Offline
Posting Freak
@skinners : Did you continue to use this script for Helix release of your skins ?

I know that a lot of skinners prefere to use plugin:// to load smart playlist and then populate widget because it's much more lighter in XML code.

The only advantage for this script is to provide stats on smart playlist (number of items, number of items watched, ...) but maybe Helix will provide this too.

Thanks.

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

find quote
phil65 Offline
Skilled Skinner
I donĀ“t use it anymore.
I also already wrote some python stuff to get library stats workin again. (BigNoid added that piece of code to service.library.data.provider already)
find quote