1 Show folder not showing in TV Library
I have about 15 shows showing up in the library Title view except 1: Dexter. There is nothing special about it's folder structure.

It shows up in the file view.

I went to Library Views and selected the "Update Library" or whatever option that is.

Any ideas?
Another conflict, Modern Family Season 1 folder is missing from Library but shows in File view.
It's all about folder and filenaming.

I have it like this for example:
\TV Series\Dexter\Season01\Dexter S01E01.mkv
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
You can try using the context menu, selecting the folder in files view adnd pressing the 'C' key and then selecting 'Manually Add' option. It is possible that something is wrong with the file names and the scraper cannot find the show on theTVDB.com. Do you have 'Use folder names' selected for scraping?
Yes, I do have the scan recursively or whatever it is to scan folders. It works for most.

For instance it does not see:
TV\Dexter\Season 06\Dexter - S06 E01 - Those Kinds of Things.mkv
TV\Modern Family\Season 1\01 Pilot.mp4

But it does see:
TV\Modern Family\Season 2\Modern.Family.S02E01.m4v
TV\Alcatraz\Season 01\Alcatraz - s01e04 - Cal Sweeney.mkv

I thought maybe the file format of % - % - %.mkv was an issue, but it see's the Alcatraz shows which is the same.
Try rename it to.

TV\Dexter\Season 06\6x01

TV\Modern Family\Season 1\1x01

This will do the magic all the time instead of giving them names.
I use the 1x01 format for shows i manually rename, though most of my acquired shwos i jsut keeps rar'ed, since they use the SxxExx formats, However, renaming the Dexter as s06e01 will work. Just take that space out.

And include the season number in the Modern Family titles. And yes, you do not need the episode titles.

Read http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TV_Shows_(Vi...File_Names for all the namign formats that XB<C uses.
That seemed to work, it's updating now recognizing those names. I guess I will change my sickbeard settings to match that!

Thanks for the quick responses all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1 Show folder not showing in TV Library0