HTPC build, help with CPU fan for case
I have been reading the forums for a while and keep changing my mind but I think I finally narrowed my build down to the following:

Mobo: ASRock A75M-ITX AMD A75
CPU: A6-3500
RAM: Kingston 4gb KHX1866C11D3P1K2/4G
Case & PSU: Silverstone SG05

The problem I have is that I have read about problems mounting the SCKZT-1000 CPU fan with certain RAM modules. I also read that the ideal fan would be the meOrb but it seems this is out of stock.

Would the stock CPU fan fit in my case? if so is it usable or too loud?
Would the SCKZT-1000 fit with my case and RAM modules?
Is there a better CPU fan for my build?

Many thanks
Guide to building an all in one Ubuntu Server - TV(vdr),File,Music,Web

Server Fractal Designs Define XL, Asus P5QL/EPU, Dual Core E5200, 4gb, L4M-Twin S2 v6.2, Supermicro AOC-USAS-L8I, 1*SSD & 13*HDD drives (24TB total) - Ubuntu Server
XBMC 1 ASRock Z77E-ITX, G850, 8GB RAM, SSD, BD - Ubuntu / OpenElec frodo
XBMC 2 Revo 3700 - OpenElec frodo
XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
Seems a bit more googling and I would not of posted. Found an answer here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118459

Thanks BluRay
Guide to building an all in one Ubuntu Server - TV(vdr),File,Music,Web

Server Fractal Designs Define XL, Asus P5QL/EPU, Dual Core E5200, 4gb, L4M-Twin S2 v6.2, Supermicro AOC-USAS-L8I, 1*SSD & 13*HDD drives (24TB total) - Ubuntu Server
XBMC 1 ASRock Z77E-ITX, G850, 8GB RAM, SSD, BD - Ubuntu / OpenElec frodo
XBMC 2 Revo 3700 - OpenElec frodo
XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
I recently built an HTPC very similar to yours ( I chose a different case ). The fan at full power is loud for me. I turned the fan down via the bios to about 50%. I have an additional silenx 80m fan, and the htpc is really quiet ( I can't hear it at all ), low power and cpu temps have been quite low. I could take out the silenx fan and should still be fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTPC build, help with CPU fan for case0