[mac] audio track choice
Hello all..
no paste bin for now, just I'd like to know how Eden choose the audio track in a movie.. I mean, in my case I use Italian as general language and with xbmc10 when in a movie there were present english and italian tracks, xbmc has ever played the second one.
Now with eden now always is the same. It seems to me that eden plays the "best quality" track.. so dts if present then ac3 then mp3 and so on, without considering the different languages.
Is it true?
Because in any case... Eden doesn't play the right track
No idea, but I moved the thread to General help to get it more exposure.
ok thanx
No HINTS? AM I the only one who is experiencing this problem??
Are you sure the file you were playing does have the order of audio tracks you say it does?

Mediainfo the file, post it on pastebin the post a link back here.

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
pseudo7 Wrote:Are you sure the file you were playing does have the order of audio tracks you say it does?

Mediainfo the file, post it on pastebin the post a link back here.

thanx a lot for ur attention
the pastebin of a video having this issue is here
http://pastebin.com/EAhCGxpX

as you can see, despite track is number 1, despite it's named "italian" the 2nd track is ALWAYS played by default
up
700 (PR)

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:700 (PR)

JR

thank you! now it is clear why now xbmc plays the second track, that is the best in quality. In your post it is referred to dvd player, but I think that for mkv files is the same
But... both track have a language set, and XBMC doesn't play the italian one but the english one.
So... maybe there is an error in the "definition" of the language? is there a code that xbmc is looking for?
best regards
The change described in my link isn't in beta 3, but will hopefully be in the released version of Eden.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[mac] audio track choice0