Problem with .ts Files in HD
Question 
I'm useing xbmc 11 beta 3. Everything works fine. But when i try to play .ts Media Files recorded from my PC-SAT Card in 1080 the system is getting so slowly that you couldn't watch the movie. The movies are on lokal Harddrive. TS Files with 720 px works fine..

Both files recorded on the same Machine, bothe with DD 5.1

If i play the Movie with VLC, Windows Mediaplayer or any other Playing Software on the same Computer everything works well.

Windows 7 SP1 64bit

Any Idea?

Greetings from Germany
I have a vague memory of seeing postings on this subject, and I think it's because the .ts files are interlaced. There's some video playback setting that you can play with to improve the playback.

It might be worth posting a debug log in case that helps. Enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging, and restart XBMC then wait a minute or two for all the startup tasks to finish. Play one of the problem films for a few minutes then stop the film and close XBMC.

Open the debug log by pressing Windows-R and in the Run dialog type:

"%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log"

(including the quotes). Click OK and the log should open in Notepad. Copy and paste the log into http://pastebin.com/ and post the link it gives you here.

JR
Hi JR

i have done this..

here is the log file..

http://pastebin.com/QtyGQKd8

hope you can help me..

Thx..
XBMC is reporting several problems with the stream, for example:

Code:
589. 20:51:23 T:528   ERROR: ffmpeg[210]: [h264] mmco: unref short failure
590. 20:51:23 T:528   ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.  591. 20:51:23 T:528   DEBUG: ffmpeg[210]: [mpegts] max_analyze_duration reached
617. 20:51:23 T:528   ERROR: CDVDPlayerVideo::OpenStream - Invalid framerate 450, using forced 25fps and just trust timestamps

XBMC obviously doesn't like the way the stream is encoded. You could try resampling it with Handbrake (or something similar) and see if it plays.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with .ts Files in HD0