I've been using XBMC for a while now and it's really my favorite player. I've used it with a Nvidia ION system (Asrock 330 pro) but I recently upgraded to a more powerful system.
- ASUS P8H67-M Pro (mATX) motherboard
- Intel Core i3-2105 processor with integrated Intel HD graphics 3000
- Sharp LE700-series 40" inch tv (Sharp LC-40LE700E)
- Analogue 5.1 Logitech audio set
- Samsung SLC SSD as boot disk
- 5x Western Digital Green 2TB
- Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
Everything is working quite well, especially my 5.1 speakerset which didn't work well in the past. Also my whole system feels really faster and I'm quite pleased with it overall.
However I have problems with playing 24Hz and 23.975Hz material on my new system. Whenever I enable "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" my tv responds with a message that 24Hz is enabled on 24p material, but the video is really choppy.
I had this problem in the past with my ION system but the problem was solved when I used a newer build of XBMC (pre-eden). But now I have the same problem with XBMC pre-eden beta 3.
Is this a known issue on Intel graphics or is because of my tv? I have enabled and disabled things like "Movie mode" and "100Hz" and all 'movie enhancing' functions, but to no avail.
I would really appriciate it if someone could help me with this to create my perfect HTPC/NAS combination.