VisibleChange animation with Window.IsActive visibility
Not sure if this is since Eden but in the past I could make an image (in includes.xml) slide away with (and stay away for all windows in the visible tag):

<animation tween="quadratic" effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-960" time="2000">VisibleChange</animation>
<visible>!Window.IsActive(settings) + !Window.IsActive(appearancesettings)</visible>

When I use this now, the image just changes its visibility without the animation.
Am I doing something wrong?
What happens if you swap VisibleChange for Hidden?
Hitcher Wrote:What happens if you swap VisibleChange for Hidden?
Does not seem to help, keeps changing the visibility without the animation.

/edit:
This is the entire control now:

<control type="image">
<width>1920</width>
<height>956</height>
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<texture>globalb.png</texture>
<animation tween="quadratic" effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-960" time="2000">Hidden</animation>
<visible>!Window.IsActive(settings) + !Window.IsActive(appearancesettings)</visible>
</control>
Wait a minute, wont that make it be off the screen for all windows except settings & appearancesettings, then slide down (but never enough to be seen) and then disappear?
His control should display the image all the time expect if settings or appearance settings is active. Then it should slide up to y = -960px. But I think he has to do it like this:

Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-960" time="2000" tween="quadratic" condition="[Window.IsActive(settings) | Window.IsActive(appearancesettings)] + !Window.Previous(settings) + !Window.Previous(appearancesettings)">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-960" time="0" condition="[Window.IsActive(settings) | Window.IsActive(appearancesettings)] + [Window.Previous(settings) | Window.Previous(appearancesettings)]">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,-960" end="0,0" time="2000" tween="quadratic" condition="!Window.IsActive(settings) + !Window.IsActive(appearancesettings) + [Window.Previous(settings) | Window.Previous(appearancesettings)]">WindowOpen</animation>

And no visible tag. Problem is that visible/hidden animations don't trigger on window open.
Thanks Black, that seems to work fine.

The only issue is that the image gets displayed between changing windows when there is an animation defined on WindowClose. A fade in my case. But disabling this animation for windows where the image should be hidden, is a good workaround. Thanks again!
Then add a fade to 0 to the window open animation with delay="2000" and it should work. If not, add a window close animation with either a slide to -960 or a fade to 0 with time 0 and the condition Window.IsActive(settings) | Window.IsActive(appearancesettings).
Works like a charm Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VisibleChange animation with Window.IsActive visibility0