Corrupted movies stop playing
Hi guys,

I am not sure if this problem is XBMC related, but I thought I'd try posting here to see if you guys maybe know the solution to my problem. I'm currently using SABnzbd and either search for movies in Couch Potato or NZBMatrix, which are then watched in XBMC (located on my HP N40L server with GeForce 210 card in it). I've noticed lately that any movies I obtained stop playing around 7-15 minutes mark. I tried downloading Shark 007 codecs and playing same movies in Media Player Classic or VLC and I get the same error.. movie stops playing after certain time.

Would you guys maybe know what is the problem that I'm having? Thanks in advance
By the way, any movies I previously had on my hard drive from using Media Portal HTPC software and SABnzbd on my desktop PC.. work fine so I'm thinking that either this new server or XBMC are somehow messing up newly obtained movies.
This sounds like a problem with the files, or your computer. Not XBMC.
Sureguy Wrote:This sounds like a problem with the files, or your computer. Not XBMC.

Possibly, but I don't understand why are all the files downloaded on previous PC that wasn't using XBMC working fine while ones that were downloaded on the new server while using XBMC not working. I understand this might not be problem with XBMC, but I figured you guys would know what could be causing this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Corrupted movies stop playing0