Eden freezes on exit
First of all thank you for excellent software. It's changed my way of watching movies (best mediacenter ever). I am using XBMC for several years now and never had any bigger issues, until recently. I updated to Eden beta2 and randomly it just won't close when I chose exit or shut-down options. Same thing happens after updating to beta3. I have to manually kill the process. It happens mostly after some usage, when freshly opened it will exit properly, but after watching some movie or episode it's just freezing. For now I use suspend, and it works like a charm that way, but still... if I want it to exit, I have to kill it manually.
My config is:
Inter Core2Duo 2GHz
4GB RAM
Mobile Radeon HD 3650
Windows 7 x64
A few people have reported this problem being caused by an add-on, though I'm afraid I can't remember which add-on is the offender.

JR
Trakt Utilities is one of the possibilities...
There were other to, can't remember..
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Trakt Utilities is one of the possibilities...
There were other to, can't remember..
Sorry for duplicat, I hate doing that. I did quite a lot of searching but haven't found nay thread related to that exact problem. Many similar, but of no help in my case.
Now I am a little embarrassed that I did not think of that. Sad Blush
I have Trakt add-on installed. Disabled it and problem solved. Thanks Smile

I have one more issue, but I can live with that (hence I don't want to start new thread).
While having English interface, I cannot set correct subtitle coding for polish language. I always get funny symbols instead of diacritic characters. After changing interface language to Polish all is fine. I rarely use it (just while watching movie with non-english speakers). Is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden freezes on exit0