XBMC PVR Client and MCE Remote
Thank you for sharing your file, I have copied it, and confirmed it working, since pressing 2 on home meny will update library. Unfortunatly it's not working for PVR.

I also have a harmony remote, but I use it with a normal microsoft MCE IR reciever. I have however confirgured my harmony as a MCE Keyboard type, and just set up what keypresses to send, ex when I press play it simply sendt "p" when I press pause it sends "space" etc. This works fine all over xbmc, but in pvr it's dead.
For me, the hints from sprucas and bossanova helped me, but i have to edit the remote.xml (or copy the <remote> section to the keyboard.xml). Then everything was fine, also PVR (pause, record, ...)
edit.
Sounds about right, but your harmony must be mimicking an MCE remote (not keyboard) and I am also using this as a starting point:

http://xbmccustomregis.sourceforge.net/remote_auto.html
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
I setup my remote as MCE remote, installed the customregistry and autohotkey, but my "extra" buttons are dead. I'm thinking it's the Margro build missing something, because the "extra" buttons work on my Openelec.
ok, so I testet the Pulse8 build, copy the FTR plugin from Margro build, but does not work. Extra keys are dead.
I use the Margro build...latest Eden v3 I think. Maybe ask elitegamer360 he's a gun with this sort of thing
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Hi,

I'm trying to map the record button on my MCE remote to start a recording when watching live tv. I can't seem to figure out the command, any ideas please.

Thanks
Martyn

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC PVR Client and MCE Remote0