Best Harmony One IR Receiver
So my awesome nerdy wife today gave me a Logitech One remote. I had a Chinavision CVSB-983 receiver but as is common knowledge, it really doesn't work well.

So, what is the best IR receiver that will work with a Harmony One?

Thanks!
Any of the eHome receivers (see http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Remote_Control_Reviews) but note that you have to adjust the interkey delay in the Harmony setup otherwise the response will be rather slow.

JR
Great, thanks! I went ahead and ordered one that sounded promising (and had amazon feedback saying it worked great with the Harmony One).

About the interkey delay, what would you suggest changing it to? Or just test and see what works?

Thanks again
I have a cheap Harmony (the 300) that can't adjust the interkey delay, so I've never tried it myself. From comments in the forum try 100ms and see how that works.

The response is never lightening fast with the Harmony handsets. They have some form of built in limit that makes it hard to get the delay below 300ms (i.e. three - four presses per second). In practice that's not too bad, though you will notice the delay if you look for it, and the Harmony handsets are very nice to use.

JR
(2012-02-15, 20:09)ProfessorChimpo Wrote: Great, thanks! I went ahead and ordered one that sounded promising (and had amazon feedback saying it worked great with the Harmony One).

About the interkey delay, what would you suggest changing it to? Or just test and see what works?

Thanks again

I am looking to purchase myself. Did the one you buy end up working out? Can you let me know which one you bought?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Harmony One IR Receiver0