Eden Beta 3 resolution issues
Hi everyone,
In Windows 7 on my HTPC i run a native resolution of 1440x900, not that great but Windows seems to look ok on it. In XBMC i run 1920x1080 and it displays just fine, however since up updated from Beta 1 to Beta 3 a few days ago, whenever I 'alt-tab' to switch between programs, when i return to XBMC, it has adopted the native resolution of 1440x900, it looks terrible and is very frustrating, with Beta 1 and Dharma, i had never experienced this problem before.

can anyone point me in the right direction to fix it?

thanks
...if your display only has a res of 1440x900... you... you can't just make new pixels... that's all you have on the screen is the 1440x900. There's no way that somehow sending a 1080 signal is going to make it look better.

Maybe you mean something else..?
sorry, the tv is a 1920x1080 panel, my windows resolution is 1440x900
How many screens on your system? windowed fullscreen mode or not?

If you have XBMC on 1920x1080 with the desktop at 1440x900, it means that XBMC switches the resolution on start. If later you see XBMC running at 1440x900, it means that the screen resolution was switched back, either by Windows or by XBMC. What action causes that second switch?
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden Beta 3 resolution issues0