How to add media to menu item Concerts?
Question 
So I noticed one of the default menu items in mq3 is 'Concerts'. I have some concerts in my collections and would love to add them to this source. How do I go about doing so. At the moment if I click on the menu item Concerts, the message it tells me is incomplete... (sorry don't know exact message as I'm not at the computer with xbmc). I thought maybe I just needed to add a new source add tag it with Concerts but the only tags available are Movies and TV Shows. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can add concerts by the same way you add movies, but when selecting the movie type you select concert movie. After that, the concert movies become visible under concerts.
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
I mentioned that I tried adding the source and tried using Type Concert (movie) but that option never showed up. Do I need to install an addon to get this feature? I only have 2 types, Movies and TV Shows.
It needs to be set as "musicvideos" and then scrape with [RELEASE TheConcertDB]

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
and should "musicvideos" being showing up by default? Cause as mentioned i only see Movies and TV Shows.
where do you only see movies and tvshows?
I add a new source pointing to my Concerts directory. Then when I set content i can use the arrows to choose movies or tv shows. Once I choose movies or tv shows it allows me to choose a scraper. Unfortunately I don't see content type musicvideos.
Got it resolved. As soon as I added the addon for Concertsdb the source "music videos" showed up.
(2012-02-15, 23:06)Bond13579 Wrote: Got it resolved. As soon as I added the addon for Concertsdb the source "music videos" showed up.

Hi

How did you add the ConcertsDB addon ? I can't see it listed in the available addins you can install.

Thanks
See my post above...you need repo xbmcnerds.com for it...
Thanks for the reply, I think I got it working however with the default Music Video scraper "Yahoo Music Videos"
Although I only had one convert on DVD and it already had NFO files, so the scraper probably hasn't been used. Plus it says broken in the UI next
to "Yahoo Music Videos".

The other scraper choices when you click Get More are:

LastFM and the MusicVideoDB MQ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add media to menu item Concerts?0