[ViewTypes] Aeon Nox viewtypes in Xperience1080
Lightbulb 
Hello,

I love Xperience1080 with the metro interface, but I think the available video viewtypes is not enough. My idea is to port the viewtype of Aeon Nox (which are fabulous) into our darling Xperience.

My first step is about the Landscape:
Here is the view in the Aeon Nox skin :

And here is my result :

Say me if you're interrested with this porting, and if you want to try it, I'll give you the source.

Regards
nice!
in fact I would be interested in news views in xperience...from xperience!
the search view is really nice and think it would be great for movies or advanced launcher...Rolleyes
cheers!

just one question , how do you port a view from a skin to another? is it hard?
I'm no coder but I'd be interested to try myself! ( and stop asking to much from people!)

thanks
Ar0w4n4 Wrote:Hello,

I love Xperience1080 with the metro interface, but I think the available video viewtypes is not enough. My idea is to port the viewtype of Aeon Nox (which are fabulous) into our darling Xperience.

My first step is about the Landscape:
Here is the view in the Aeon Nox skin :

And here is my result :

Say me if you're interrested with this porting, and if you want to try it, I'll give you the source.

Regards

i like it Big Grin i do however already love the standard views in experience, i do however am interested in seeing more views poster mostly for the video's
Ar0w4n4: can u share the files for this view , it was what i used in nox and i really miss it Smile
hey, this is great, I would also love to get those files, pls share. It will be even more amazing if there was an option to use logos instead of banners in this view.
@Bakito: To port this view, I copy the viewtype files from Aeon directory to Xperience directory, then I modify some content in this files to match with the Xperience requirement. Understand the roles of each control type is is what takes most time.

@Bkam: I'll upload the files this week-end normally (when I come home).

@skral: Before seeing for the logo, I'll try first to remove the fog on the background poster.
Hi,

would be great, if you upload your files ...
(2012-02-17, 13:16)Ar0w4n4 Wrote: @Bakito: To port this view, I copy the viewtype files from Aeon directory to Xperience directory, then I modify some content in this files to match with the Xperience requirement. Understand the roles of each control type is is what takes most time.

@Bkam: I'll upload the files this week-end normally (when I come home).

@skral: Before seeing for the logo, I'll try first to remove the fog on the background poster.

any update on this? i think its a great idea.
I want to try it, if it's possible! Big Grin
It would be great to see this surface, even as just a general guide. Looks like a really good job.
This would be really awesome, I think the views available in xperience1080 by default are rather limited although some of them are quite nice
i was wondering how would i go about doing this? i want to add some aeon viewtypes to 1080 but when i look at the code i get lost, and by the looks of the code i'd have to change more then one file, i have html,css and a little php background but this is new to me. could anyone help or point me into the right direction.
i love it, please create and share =)
Landscape and showcase views from Aeon Nox would be awesome Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ViewTypes] Aeon Nox viewtypes in Xperience10800