Remove videos on update?
Another extremely helpful user has confirmed the same issue as me. Bdmv folders, in movie library are not removed on update with the script, however if you manually clean library, it is removed....

Here was his comment to me, if anyone is reading this, should I open a ticket?

"Hey, well, i ripped a Blu Ray into the BDMV folder structure and i`m experiencing the same thing as you are, the clean library does not work automatically. However if you manually clean the library from the Settings -> Video -> Library section, it works fine. For MKV or any other single file format, it works fine.

So i presume this is a bug that got overlooked in the testing phase of XBMC 11. Since you said you posted sometime ago on the XBMC forum (so i presume that you have an user account there), you might want to post again the issue, but this time mention these exact details, the fact that it`s a Blu ray folder structure and not MKV, and that the issue is only with the "clean on library update" switch in the advanced settings, and that the manual clean command works fine."
Hi ghostdivision,

I have exactely the same issue but with video_ts folders ! It doesn't work with "cleanonupdate" setting + update library menu action, while it works when running clean library in settings.

I have read carefully a lot of posts about this issue but didn't found any solution or even don't know if it's a bug. Did you found any solution ?

thanks,
grizzli

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove videos on update?0