onkyo 805 handshake issue
Hi all i could do with some help if possible.I have eden beta 3 installed and have my pc connected to my monitor with a dvi cable and an other connection from my gpu using a hdmi to cat 5e transmitter to a cat 5e receiver then hdmi to my onkyo 805 receiver.the problem i have is i have set xbmc to start with windows and selected it to run on the plasma in the living room, but it only works if i have the receiver on the input for xbmc,if when its up and running and i say select skyhd on my onkyo you can here it disconnect the computer from the receiver i.e loses the handshake and xbmc goes back to the monitor is there a way i can fix this thanks all hope this makes sense.Blush
Welcome to the forums. I wouldn't call that unusual behaviour. Windows will want to switch to an active display.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
onkyo 805 handshake issue0