Saved settings for Subtitle and Speeh
Hi
I've just installed Eden beta 3 on an Apple TV 2. I've Set the language under Appearence to danish.
Now I would expect that when playing a movie with this setting, would result in subtitles for a movie with danish subtitles to select this otherwise default to english. And if the movie has Danish speech this would be the default.
But what happens is instead english subtitle and language is choosen. I have tried to channing this setting when playing a movie but somehow this is overwritten each time i choose a new movie .

Any pointers to what I'm doing wrong would be great
Best Regards
You're doing everything right, it's just not something XBMC currently does. Some team members were actually talking about this today in the IRC channel (XBMC and how it handles languages in situations like that). So perhaps it will be a future feature, as there is interest in it.
Thank you for your answer. Just couldn't get my head around thought i was doing something wrong.
Also i would be really nice if you could have some sort of list specifying if spoken language in the movie is danish disable danish subtitles. and if spoken language is danish enable danish subtitle.
Something like they have in "ps3 media server".
Once again thank you for quick reply.

Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Saved settings for Subtitle and Speeh0