Home list modifications possible?
Hello

First thanks for this great skin.

I wonder if it would be possible to modify the home list. I think it would be very cool if I could choose favorites and livetv for one of my rows, so fx I would get a livetv row there I had, TV, EPG, Recordings, Timer, and another there only my favorites there shown.
I know that in custom list I can show favorites, but I would rather have a dedicated favorites row.

And then a little bug I think. I am using 4therecord livetv plugin, and in the top of the screen it sayes "now Recording: xxxxprograms", then navigating around in the menus.
The problem is that it is not recording these programs, they are as far as I can see upcomming recordings.
If it only showed something the it actually was recording something it would be a cool feature.

Thanks again for the great work

Best regards
rantzauer
1. The alternate home layout lets you customise all the items.

2. When 'Now Recording...' is shown it returns the PVR.NowRecordingTitle so there must be something wrong with XBMC.
Hitcher Wrote:1. The alternate home layout lets you customise all the items.

2. When 'Now Recording...' is shown it returns the PVR.NowRecordingTitle so there must be something wrong with XBMC.

1: Ok, that I will try, but how do I get fx. EPG from livetv onto this list, is this possible?

2: Ok I will ask in another place.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers
Rantzauer
Add each item to your Favourites and then select them for the Custom items.
Hitcher Wrote:Add each item to your Favourites and then select them for the Custom items.

Hey

Damn you are fast :-)

I can't figure it out. I am not able to pick "EPG" from LiveTV, and add that to favorites. And if I am in the epg guide I can add it to favorites, but then only the on thing that was mark get into favorites.
That I want is to have the EPG-Timeline in favorites, and then added to the custom list.

Cheers
I was going to suggest using the 'Custom path' option but even then you can only get it to open the PVR window and not the EPG so it's simply impossible to add to the home.
Hi,

Thanks for answer. Really sad to hear that it is not possible to do this. It had made your skin perfect, and wife approved :-).

But thanks for the help anyway.

Cheers
Rantzauer

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home list modifications possible?0