HD resolution in app soon?
I browsed and didn't find any info if you going to make an HD-app like i know ipad got when it was released.

Because it's a beautiful app when i use it with my phone. But with my tab it looks like win95 application.
Higher resolution at the pictures and remote and maybe configed so the menu is used at the whole screen like remote and not just in the corner.

Is there any plans for that?
Freezy, the app developer, has mentioned plans for a "more tablet-oriented" version, but guess we just have to be patient Big Grin
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
If he gets this completed and adds the perm on option, it will be perfect remote.

Squeeze commander on android shows you what a really well designed remote can look like and function.
Yes, be patient. It's work in progress but right now my dayjob over-trumps it. Will get the time to continue soon hopefully.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
I was never very good at being patient :-)

More seriously, your paid living always has to come first. Thanks for the update.

As a side note, if you want some UI tips, have a look at squeeze commander for android, that works and looks great on a 10 inch tablet.
Thanks for the tip. Our new gfx artist is working on a new layout as we speak. I'll be posting screenshots soon if this advances. Smile
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
I'm so happy to hear you guys are still working on this remote. Between this and the build recently posted to fix Now Playing cover-art I'm ecstatic.

/tip-of-the-hat
Any updates or approximate time-frame on this? Is it still being worked on or is there anything we could do to reignite the spark Smile
Guessing still no new news?
Untill freezy comes back you can try Yatse Widget that have full support for tablets and some more things than in official remote.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD resolution in app soon?0