[Win7] Problem at XBMC launch
Hi, i have a problem with XBMC that i'd like to fix since i like it veryvery much...the problem is the following

when i start it right after i power on my notebook all works fine but closing it and opening it later after some studying on PDFs, some net navigation on flash games or videos and simple things when i start XBMC for starters it won't start ( i waited 20mins ) plus it messes with my win 7 and nothing works...internet connection won't work, i can't open videos with wmp neither i can open task manager to close it, if i do it freezes showing the win7 thing about "wait for the program/close it etc".
I checked the XBMC log but nothing shows in it, no event around the time the pc went insane, same for windows event manager.
The only thing i can do every time is to shut down the notebook forcefully holding the power button and then power on.

Follows my configuration and infos:
Hp dv6-6170sl
Intel i7 with 8gb ram
double v. card intel HD + AMD Radeon HD 6770M ( both active, intel working with the external monitor i use, the Radeon with the programs and stuffs.. )
I use an external monitor by HDMI cable which is a Samsung 23" Full HD res working fine with XBMC
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
The skin doesn't matter, same problem with each of them.

I'd really like to fix this problem but i can't find any solution, i hope someone can help me, Thanks.

PS: i already reinstalled it around 10 times deleting all the settings ( EVERYTHING )
UP no one can help? Sad
I wonder if XBMC is not closing properly. After you've closed XBMC open Task Manager and check that there is no XMCE.exe process left running.

JR
I will try to check if it closes correctly from now on and see if i get the same problem again
It just happened right after i powered the pc on so its not about closing correctly.
Does http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122080 help?

JR
I already have the intel rapid storage software, i will try to do all the win7 updates and check if the battery power plan is always the same when i get trouble

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Win7] Problem at XBMC launch0