Eden3: TV Show displayed, no episodes though?
Hey there,

I have my Eden Beta 3 running very well for movies using my MYSQL DB. Took me some time to set it up, but now it's close to perfect.

Now I wanted to add a TV Show... and it just doesn't work Sad I can see the "LOST" initial picture for the "Lost" folder, in the "Season 1" subfolder I already have something different ("Formula 1...", but i guess this is a side-effect?) - and then I can see all my files in that folder but it's not showing any info on them.

If I do the "update library" I see it's checking LOST and then it goes to "1x13" which is correct. And then it skips on and goes again to LOST before it compresses everything.

So I looked at the debug logs and saw this:

Code:
00:06:18 T:2872   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Adding new item to tvshows:z:\Lost\
00:06:21 T:2872   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found episode match z:\lost\season 1\lost - s01e13 - hearts and minds.mkv (s1e13) [[Ss]([0-9]+)[][ ._-]*[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)$]

00:06:21 T:2872   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'z:\Lost\Season 1\Lost - S01E13 - Hearts and Minds.mkv'
00:06:21 T:2872   DEBUG: ADDON::CScraper::GetEpisodeList: Searching 'http://www.thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C444/series/73739/all/en.zip' using The TVDB scraper (file: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\metadata.tvdb.com', content: 'tvshows', version: '1.2.4')

00:06:21 T:2872   DEBUG: ADDON::CScraper::GetVideoDetails: Reading episode 'http://www.thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C444/series/73739/all/en.zip' using The TVDB scraper (file: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\metadata.tvdb.com', content: 'tvshows', version: '1.2.4')
00:06:21 T:2872   DEBUG: scraper: GetEpisodeDetails returned <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?><details><plot>When Locke learns that Boone wants to share their &quot;secret&quot; with Shannon, Locke decides to

00:06:21 T:2872   DEBUG: Mysql execute: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'z:\\Lost\\Season 1\\','','')
00:06:21 T:2872   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Adding new item to tvshows:z:\Lost\Season 1\Lost - S01E13 - Hearts and Minds.mkv
00:06:21 T:2872   DEBUG: Mysql execute: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'z:\\Lost\\Season 1\\','','')
00:06:21 T:2872   ERROR: SQL: Undefined MySQL error: Code (1062)
                                            Query: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'z:\\Lost\\Season 1\\','','')
00:06:21 T:2872   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::AddPath unable to addpath (insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'z:\\Lost\\Season 1\\','',''))
00:06:21 T:2872   DEBUG: Mysql Start transaction
00:06:21 T:2872   ERROR: SQL: Undefined MySQL error: Code (1062)
                                            Query: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'z:\\Lost\\Season 1\\','','')
00:06:21 T:2872   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::AddPath unable to addpath (insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'z:\\Lost\\Season 1\\','',''))
00:06:21 T:2872   DEBUG: Mysql commit transaction

Any ideas? I first thought it was a naming issue but that is solved now and yet it's not added...
I looked at the Git code. Seems as if CVideodatabase::Addpath() calls the GetPathId() but this one returns that the PathId is not there yet.

This is however wrong - looking at my Database with phpmyadmin, I can see that this entry exists and it should return "2".

So I guess some code issue? Unfortunately I am not quite sure yet how to see the delta between commits to see if I can pin point it Sad
MichaelAnders Wrote:Now I wanted to add a TV Show... and it just doesn't work Sad I can see the "LOST" initial picture for the "Lost" folder, in the "Season 1" subfolder I already have something different ("Formula 1...", but i guess this is a side-effect?) - and then I can see all my files in that folder but it's not showing any info on them.

I had something similar happen recently. The issue is that at some point XBMC thought that Season.1 was a folder with a complete series in it, and when it looked that up on the TVDB it found the Formula 1 entry. Here's what I did.

1- Made a copy of the show in question (in your case, Lost) and moved it somewhere outside the media source path.

2- Deleted the show in question from the library via the XBMC gui (i.e. select the show, use the context key, select remove from library). When prompted I deleted the show and the files.

3- At that point Forumla 1 showed up in my list of shows. I deleted that too.

4- I then cleaned the library (from the system settings), moved the copy of the show back, and ran an update library. Everything showed up fine after that.
Well it's a code bug... I compiled this and found the cause, now I hope someone can fix it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden3: TV Show displayed, no episodes though?0