Boot without keyboard - UEFI BIOS
I have just built an A75M + A6 HTPC and I don't need/have a keyboard. But when I boot the HTPC without the keyboard, it doesn't boot, it detects that there is no keyboard present so I can't boot to SO. BIOS HALT ON ERROR. I have been looking for any HALT ERRORS menu in the UEFI BIOS but there is nothing. How to boot without the keyboard?

If there is no free / BIOS possibility... would it boot with a USB numeric keypad instead of a standard keyboard? (easier to hide, cheapier to buy).

Thanks!
i had similiar problem on another build and i just bought a cheap $10 keyboard...
Sounds like you need a cheap wireless keyboard. Then you can hide it easily and who knows, maybe you will need it for something someday.

*edit*
looks like ebay has a bunch around 10-20 USD.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Same board+CPU no mouse/keyboard booting without a problem.

Iam using the latest BIOS so maybe update and check the settings.
I dont if there is anything you have to change but I cant remember anything.

EDIT: Boot -> Boot Failure Guard -> Disabled
Maybe try this.
No, that option doesn't work, at least with my original A75M BIOS. I'm going to see if I can upgrade the BIOS.

EDIT: Just upgraded and it works. Thanks!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boot without keyboard - UEFI BIOS0