[wip] live tv support
New Aeon Nox LiveTV Mod (v3.2) -ONLY FOR AEON NOX SVN-

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?e0eq3e29w64exjp

http://www.wupload.com/file/2675149647/T...V_v3.2.rar

Instructions

Drag and drop the folder named skin.aeon.nox.svn to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons and overwrite all file or folder.

Changelog v3.2

- FIXED "Nowplaying" overlay bug when lowermenu is active.

Changelog v3

- FIXED Sidebar overlay bug.

- FIXED Home Menu Bar when PVR is recording or with Timer enabled (now the home menu bar moves correctly depending of the user settings -Top or middle-).

- FIXED some sections when BackgroundVideo is enabled.

- FIXED Now Playing bug in Home when BackgroundVideo is enabled.

- FIXED Now Playing position in LiveTV section when BackgroundVideo is enabled.

- FIXED Now Playing position in LiveTV section when you play other content than LiveTV.

- FIXED Seekbar and Title name in LiveTV section when BackgroundVideo is enabled.

- FIXED Now Playing size and type when BackgroundVideo is enabled (the TV logo now appears correctly).

- FIXED Fixed Record and Timer icons in EPG Timeline section.

- FIXED Breadcrumbs (title, pagecount and item names now appears with font and size correctly).

- FIXED Title Breadcrumb position in other sections.

- FIXED Buttons position in Sidebar (in LiveTV secion). Now appears with the correctly height.

- FIXED overlay buttons in Sidebar (in LiveTV secion).

- FIXED overlay buttons in Sidebar (in LiveTV secion).

- FIXED Seekbar and Time label when Breadcrumbs is not active (now appears into the upper rectangle).

- FIXED the issue where the bar (where appear recording and timer in home) does not appear when BackgroundVideo is enabled.

- ADDED new timer and recording icon for the focusedlayout of all sections.

- OPTIMIZED code.

Some screenshots:

More pics:

very nice, what i would like to see on completion is a simple step by step of how to actually get this setup and working...

also,
1.do we need to install a xbmc pvr version for this to work?
2. do we need to use mediaportal to set this up?

thanks
Tocinillo eres un maquina, no paras.

Tocinillo, u're a machine,can't stay in stand by.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
NaDs Wrote:very nice, what i would like to see on completion is a simple step by step of how to actually get this setup and working...

also,
1.do we need to install a xbmc pvr version for this to work?
2. do we need to use mediaportal to set this up?

thanks

Yes, in two weeks I will launch the first beta version Smile. The installation is very simple: only drag and drop some files into /media and /720p folders of Aeon Nox skin and overwrite some files.

1. Yes. You need latest XBMC PVR version. For Windows, here: http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg....html#eden

2. MP or Fortherecord. I recommend the second. If you use Linux you have more backends (Mythtv).

vicmanpergar Wrote:Tocinillo eres un maquina, no paras.

Tocinillo, u're a machine,can't stay in stand by.

Gracias amigo!

Thanks my friend!

Regards.
Looks great, my only comment is it looks somewhat 'lop-sided' in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th screenshots.

Does something fill the empty space on the left hand side of the screen (left of the EPG/progress bar) ?
great !

but: TV OSD should show "coming next" plz add Big Grin (compare Confluence)

So long

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
2 weeks!!! Can t wait.
realy thank for this share.
I also like to put forward my enthusiastic support for this endeavour.

Just got TV enabled today and can't wait to get off of relying of Confluence.
tocinillo Wrote:Yes, in two weeks I will launch the first beta version Smile. The installation is very simple: only drag and drop some files into /media and /720p folders of Aeon Nox skin and overwrite some files.
Nice !
Could you please use Github instead of a zip ? This way you'll always be up-to-date with BigNoid, and it will be a lot easier for users to update (within your mod I mean, only download what you changed, and not the entire folder).
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Swifty Wrote:Looks great, my only comment is it looks somewhat 'lop-sided' in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th screenshots.

Does something fill the empty space on the left hand side of the screen (left of the EPG/progress bar) ?

Hi! I intend to fully integrate with Aeon Nox, therefore I should adapt to the nox's design. Therefore, as in overall skin that space exists in the TV section too.

LastCoder Wrote:great !

but: TV OSD should show "coming next" plz add Big Grin (compare Confluence)

So long

LastCoder

Yep, when I have finished all the tv section I'll try to add coming next text Wink

BenAtNVS Wrote:2 weeks!!! Can t wait.
realy thank for this share.

np! Big Grin

Aaron_Lloyd Wrote:I also like to put forward my enthusiastic support for this endeavour.

Just got TV enabled today and can't wait to get off of relying of Confluence.

I have less work to finish completly! Smile

Maxoo Wrote:Nice !
Could you please use Github instead of a zip ? This way you'll always be up-to-date with BigNoid, and it will be a lot easier for users to update (within your mod I mean, only download what you changed, and not the entire folder).

Yes, I will consider use github, but first I will launch a public test beta into a zip file. In any case, my intention is demand to Big_Noid that he integrates this mod into the official skin.

Progress:

- Added separator and reflect (to floor) on TV/Radio/Recordings windows and on the channels osd.

- Finalized Timers and Search windows.

- Fixed some bugs.

- Finalished Timer window options.

- Fixed scrollbars on any window.

- Added pvr-icon and pvr-timer icon to all tv windows.

- Added pvr-icon and pvr-timer icon to channels osd.

New Screenshots:

Regards!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[wip] live tv support0