Repo - Cannot install from zip file - "ok" greyed out?
Question 
I'm getting a bit frustrated as I haven't seen any posts on the internet that explain what is happening for me. Ultimately I'm trying to install Hulu, however I can't even get as far as the Bluecop repo. I've SFTP'd the bluecop repo onto my AppleTV(zip file), but when I browse to it in XBMC and try to install it, I select the folder and it is blank. Instead of allowing me to select something and then select "ok", the only option I have is to go up in the directory. When I open the zip from my desktop (OS X Lion) I see a single file, addon.xml, however XBMC doesn't see it. I've run into the same thing with other repos, so I'm thinking it's something wrong with my build of XBMC? I installed XBMC directly from aTV Flash Black.

Things to note:
AppleTV2 running software 4.4.4
aTV2 Flash Black
NitoTV installed
XBMC 11.0 Eden Beta 3 Git:20120207-1fef727

Logs:
Syslog (having difficulty, pastebin returns argument "You cannot create an empty paste." when I try and upload the text from my .plist file)
Crash Reporter http://pastebin.com/ma5rksPP
XBMC.log http://pastebin.com/bzy7izwQ

If you need more data I'm more than happy to oblige.

Thank you!
Are you sure you are looking in the correct folder with XBMC? I put the zips into /var/mobile/ this is a folder you should see from within XBMC too.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Tried multiple folders.
Private/var/mobile/media (first instructions noted this folder)
Private/var/mobile
Var/mobile/media
Var/mobile

All same result. XBMC sees an empty folder.
Ok, new morning, new outlook. I've fixed the issue. Safari wasn't downloading the files properly. I downloaded the repo with Firefox, SFTP'd that file onto my aTV and now it works.
Ah, you probably had "open safe files" enabled in Safari, which had it unzip the files. In that case you can find the .zip file sitting in the trash, or just turn the option off in Safari.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Repo - Cannot install from zip file - "ok" greyed out?0