Beta 3 - Movie Sets
OK that was my bad.
But I still ahve others that do not scan..

I have to copy all the files over to my PC to test so will update when I get that.
UserInterface Wrote:OK that was my bad.
But I still ahve others that do not scan..

I have to copy all the files over to my PC to test so will update when I get that.

Most of the problems are down to the way the film is named on TMBD. i.e i'm fairly sure that your Bad Boys 2 problem is because it's down as Bad Boys II on TMBD.

I'm undecided on Movie Sets at the moment, I had similar problems with Bad Boys. I suspect for ease, I might just wipe all my xbmc .nfos and my current DB and let TMBD rescrape everything if I want to add Movie Sets rather than going through them individually. It's also brought out the completist in me, I might have to actually buy 2 Fast 2 Furious and the Star Wars prequels so they show up in the XBMC movie sets. /shudder
I still feel that the MovieSets addon should be part of the regular release. There's bound to be so many cases of disagreement with themoviedb choices... Sad
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Peter1987 Wrote:http://www.themoviedb.org/collection/863...collection

sorry I'm on my galaxy note, please take a look at the URL mentioned in my post. That is alink from the movie DB. I think a few relations from the movie towards the collection are missing Smile. going to look at it tomorrow, will keep I updated.

Cheers

Relations to the movie collections are fixed.

One issue still remains because Iron Man is linked to "Avenger Collection" and "Iron Man collection"

They are looking into that
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Relations to the movie collections are fixed.

One issue still remains because Iron Man is linked to "Avenger Collection" and "Iron Man collection"

They are looking into that

Great job Martijn! (dutch right?)

It seems like the iron man collection issue is also fixed:
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/10138-iron-man-2

Unfortunatly, my local DB seems te be de-synced. Is there a way to easily reset the values? (i dont mind building up my DB again) A clean start is ennough. Or u can tell me how to edit/clear them.

Thanks!
Peter1987 Wrote:Great job Martijn! (dutch right?)

It seems like the iron man collection issue is also fixed:
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/10138-iron-man-2

Unfortunatly, my local DB seems te be de-synced. Is there a way to easily reset the values? (i dont mind building up my DB again) A clean start is ennough. Or u can tell me how to edit/clear them.

Thanks!

jep Dutch Cool

Iron Man 2 is still an issue:
http://help.themoviedb.org/discussions/w...iron-man-2

Ít exists in two playlists. No idea on which one the movies will end up.

You can simple remove those movies from your library and do a rescan.

Press "C" on that movie and remove from library (do not delete it from harddrive Wink )
Martijn Wrote:jep Dutch Cool

Ít exists in two playlists. No idea on which one the movies will end up.

You can simple remove those movies from your library and do a rescan.

Press "C" on that movie and remove from library (do not delete it from harddrive Wink )

Oh is it that easy? I remember cleaning up my whole library without good results, will try it again.Laugh
Hmm try'd exactly how u told me to, but makes no difference.

I remember reading something about <set> </set> Where can i find these files? i dont have local .NFO'sNo
Peter1987 Wrote:Hmm try'd exactly how u told me to, but makes no difference.

I remember reading something about <set> </set> Where can i find these files? i dont have local .NFO'sNo

that's only when you have NFO files.

Ow didn't I mention it takes about 2 or 3 days before changes on TMDB take effect in the scraper Rolleyes
Oh... after 20 times of refreshing u are telling me this??

ghehe I will wait, will give a you update later.
Hi guys,

Is there any way to cancel XBMC automatically adding movies to 'The Avengers Collection'?

I would actually prefer to have 'Iron Man Collection' and Hulk collection etc...

Thanks in advance!
No. You can edit your database manual using Movie set add-on or XWMM to create a custom set

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta 3 - Movie Sets0